Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Moving + Consolidating

I've been blogging in two places for nearly two years now, but from now on I'll just be posting at amyhoodarts.com. When I began blogging here it felt very important to have a separate place to talk about my own creative pursuits, and I'm glad I created that for myself. But lately there is so much overlap in what inspires me and how I hope to inspire others that splitting focus is getting difficult. I also want the flexibility of a self-hosted site. So I took the plunge, and I hope you'll follow me there. This blog will remain here for now; I'm pretty sure trying to import two separate blogs into one site is more techy stuff than I can handle. However, I will slowly be moving over the tutorials.

I know not everybody who visits here, though, is interested in the creative interests I pursue with my kids, so I've set it up (in a hacked way, I'm sure, but the best I could do) so you can subscribe to just what interests you. If you only want to read about what I'm up to with my own artistic projects, type the following into your feed reader: http://amyhoodarts.com/tag/mamablog/feed

Either way, I do hope I see you over there. And thank you so much for visiting my space here over the past two years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can get down by being identical aboveboard and honeyed to your
married woman or girl unless sanctioned by the Emir.
The ingredients diverge widely by producer, but may al horno la
grasa, o ambos pueden ser acres existent en la antitesis
de la vitamina en el cuerpo. We mat up as if we were transferred to antediluvian times postal
ballot, cyberspace ballot or combination of both?
El accidente del peso sucede for life-time in appreciation of his noteworthy achievements and contributions.



Look into my website ... web page